From: Brian Safford <hzf9vv@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, July 23, 2010 3:43:57 PM
Subject: The Dart is back on the road

Folks,

Well, my suspension project is pretty much finished - just got the
Dart back from the alignment shop, and man does that car seem to
handle a *LOT* better than before !!

Not sure if this link will work for everyone but here goes:

Before:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/U8tp8Vad0xrH3nsIfi7FGkV-b8uCavqgv30CycYUGek?feat=directlink

After:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=hzf9vv&target=ALBUM&id=5497186982757758817&authkey=Gv1sRgCLjRp9zT2K71lAE&feat=email

Didn't want the alignment guys to mess up my hubcaps.

Now all I need is to score 4 15" rims of some sort at the 'Nats ...
the car definitely needs some bigger tires now :-)

Thanks again to all who helped along the way - hope to see some of you
fine folks down at the Mopar Nationals in a couple weeks.

Regards,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 / Poly 318

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.