Mopar Nats 62-65 Special on floor pans, trunk pans, and windshields

Mopar Nats 62-65 Special on floor pans, trunk pans, and windshields

Hi all,

I was given a heads up by Mopar parts vendor Joe Suchy that he is offering an additional discount for full floor pans, trunk pans, and windshields that are prepaid. So if you are going to the Mopar Nats and need these you will get a break on the price and save the probably hefty shipping fees.

Email Joe for details and parts list using dinahandjoe NOSPAM peoplepc.com (replace NOSPAM with @) Put 62-65 Nats Special in the subject of the email.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----