Re: Drag Strip Results

Don, have you considered installing a wide band O2 sensor. Easy to do and
this will provide you with the ground truth on whether your are running
lean/rich at wide opn throttle. If nothing more will give you a guide towards
further tuning. Just a thought.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 05:03:21 -0700 (PDT), Donald Gallimore wrote

----