It could be a sad day.....

....that the Fury may have to be sold. In the effort of cutting down debt i.e. pay off two year 2008 trucks (that is all we the debt we carry other than a ridiculously expensive southern california mortgage from 2006), the option has come up that I sell the Sport Fury.  I never became too attached to it (it isnt my beloved 65 Satellite from high school that I still have a framed picture of hanging on the wall), although I do believe I would shed a tear or two if it ever went away, and the cash would greatly help us financially and I wouldnt have to work 2 full time jobs (I figure its selfish of me to work both of them since so many people are out of work and I tied myself up into $1100 a month in car payments).  Once the cars are paid off that would free up a considerable amount of money in which I could buy another Mopar a few years down the road.  And I also figure I am only 31 with a toddler in the house and it would be great when he is a little older to get one for him and help him build it.  So, after that long diatribe, the question is:

How in the hell do I figure out how much the damn thing is worth?  I am not one to place an emotional price on something (I sold my nearly pristine Satellite for $3500....kicking myself ever since, stupid senior in high school), and I have found NADA guides, but are there any others that would help me to find an all around price?  The decision has not been made yet, but it is an option.  I suppose I could also put my 17 month old to work in a coal mine.  He probably wouldnt mind as long as he got to take is gigi (blankie) with him and got to wear his plastic fire hat (he's going to follow in dads footsteps I just know it!).

On a slightly off-topic but still of late model Mopar interest: I just took my 2008 Dodge Ram Hemi on a solo road trip of 3300 miles from Temecula (southern california) up to British Colombia and loved every minute of it, and even averaged over 20mpg for the whole trip, which isnt too bad in my book!

Derek

----