Re: Let the fun begin...

I think I've got it. I went back out last night and of course the car
fired right up. I let it idle for a while...wiggling every wire &
connector I could get my hands on, tapping on everything electrical,
slamming doors, bounced the car, etc, etc...nothing...just kept
running. It finally died on it's own after ~15 mins. The only way I
could think of to see if it's the Pertronix was this...I broke out my
air hose popped the dist cap, and sprayed the Pertronix unit
vigorously with compressed air so I could cool it off. As soon as I
got it "cooled" again, it fired right up. I'm pretty confident that's
it now.

Thanks everyone for your help and ideas.

Bill M

----