RE: Transmission self healing (was RE: sending unit)

RE: Transmission self healing (was RE: sending unit)

Mine won't self repair.
After driving it for about a mile and then parking it; it didn't take long for the steady drip of fluid.
I thought about putting a conditioner in the fluid but the seals are almost new so that wont work.
The car goes on jack stands tomorrow and out the tranny comes.
I know a guy who works for a local tranny shop and I'm going to have him look it over and find the reason for the failure to seal.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post