Re: Tie rod end rubber boots

Moog doesn't make junk.
The auto zone guy is breaking an auto zone policy. (Never bad mouth)!!!!
After I retired, I got a part time job with auto zone and used to piss the manager off by going to the parts catalogs and looking up parts that were not on the computer.
Going the extra step to help a customer caused a jump in sales and an increase in customers via word of mouth..Unfortunately, the big C ended my working and I really miss the customers...It really boosted the ego to hear a customer tell one of the other counter men that they would wait on Bill.
Although......You will "never", I repeat "never" catch me buying an oil filter with the name Fram on it.
They do make junk with a capital J.
They used to be the best filter on the market but the bean counters are only interested in the bottom line and how cheap they can make the filter and still meet federal regs.
They don't even make them in the USA anymore.
End of rant.
Later
Bill Harrison