RE: Brake Drums

Gosh, I thought it was kinda expensive. It's a little shop with a couple
older gearhead guys. They had been doing it as a hobby but finally
started a shop about a year ago. They give you whatever color you want
from their charts but some colors are more expensive. They do a few
items at a time it seems to me and don't particularly do  "runs". They
have a couple ovens I believe. One is very large and easily does
motorcycle frames and the like. Of course they blast the stuff first.
He'll do pulley's, door knobs, whatever. Their site is
topdogpowdercoating dotcom . 13430 C street,  Omaha, NE 68144
402-618-1685 (Mike) or
402-669-2277 (Bill)

----