To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Tom Watters" <tomwatters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: Setting Points Gap & Dwell

Block one set of the points with a match book cover or the like then set the one set of points then do the other one the same way. This is the way I was taught 40 years ago and it alway worked best for me. I used a dwell meter to set them. Course I had a mashine to set the dist in and that helped. You can do it with feeler gauages the same way. Just make sure you are on the top of the throw dead center.
---- Tom Watters <tomwatters@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, I was giving small-block spec's for what I run my 273 at.  Didnt
have the book in front of me for the B-Block.

----

----