Torque boxes (was More sub frame connector questions)

Torque boxes (was More sub frame connector questions)

I want to start by thanking Gary H. for the very interesting referral to our site on “Sub frame connectors” and MO and Paul H. for their, also very interesting contributions thus far in my quest for selecting or choice of using sub frame connectors or not at all.
Then the question of “torque boxes” was raised. Perhaps I need more Mopar training? (I certainly would appreciate it) Allow me to explain my use of the term. Where the trans cross member ties to the inner rocker and just forward of that is a plate also tying the inner rocker to the frame rail, hence forming a kind of structural box shape. Similarly, at the rear is the spring mount plate tying the inner rocker to the frame rail and just forward of that is the rear floor pan and under seat floor pan joint. This joint configuration forms a kind of structural shape also tying the inner rocker to the rear frame rail sub assembly. So I naturally assumed these were the four “torque box areas” that “all [our] Mopars” have BUT in certain applications (like the Hemi or convertibles) would have received added structural support to the “standard torque boxes”. So if my thinking is wrong in this area I’d like to be corrected.
Thanks in advance!
Dave B