From: Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Getting the boot??
To: "1962 to 1965 Mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 17, 2010, 5:00 PM

I was signed up using a charter.net account and experienced the same
problems of constantly being dropped.  I changed to a hotmail.com account
and have had no problems since!  Seemed like Gary H. and I got to be close
personal friends, because I had to contact him so often to reset my charter
account.  (-;

Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly