Re: engine compartment

Pretty big question.  The body including the engine compartment, doors, hood,
deck lid and fenders but not the under body get painted body color. I
don't think I'm over generalizing when I say nothing else is body color.

The rest is a science.  Anybody got a compile list they could pass on to us?

Akron Don Gallimore