From: Doug Jacobsma
Date: 9/22/2010 10:23:41 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: engine compartment

With this forum, I keep finding out my memory was wrong, but as I recall,
the radiator support was always body color.  May have been some overspray on
it, but the main color matched the rest of the car.  My experience is
confined to several '63 Plymouths, some '64's and '65's, and a couple '65
Dodge's my brother had.  One of which was black, which is no help, but the
other was a dark red or maroon, and he agrees it was body color as well.
Wish I had his black one now.....

Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

> To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> From: vulcan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: engine compartment
> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:16:58 -0400
>

> I'm planning to paint my '65 Coronet this winter,and am wondering what
gets painted the body color besides the sheet metal. Suspension components,
steering,radiator, etc. I want it to look like it did from the factory. ....
....Merwin

> ----
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
topic. Thanks!

> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and http://www
1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.

----
topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and http://www
1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER