From: "Gary Futrell" <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:29 PM
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: '62 Transmission

${top_text_ad}
I don't know if anyone remembers me posting a while back about Huff's
Salvage in Stillwater, OK closing and selling cars. It had been there
since the 30's. At least he sold as many cars as he could at $400 a
pop. I believe the rest were crushed. There were quite a few 64 Dodges
in there at one time, along with a floor shifted, radio delete 64
Chrysler.   I went by there about a week ago and it's cleared out.
Here's a few old pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157603017058746/with/1923788276/

       Gary  F.