Re: 1965 coronet air conditioning

no the wire actually is coming out of the top right hand of the heater box right under the glove box and it is not long enough to go to ignition switch the horn wires are on tne horns already it has to go to something on the heat or ac did  my first thought was a rear fan or something that perhaps could have gone to the rear of the vehicle in possibly a different app dont know what else the unit may have been used in it did come out of a 65 coronet wagon ?