To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:38 AM
Subject: Bench bleeding Master Cylinder?

I am working on the brakes on my 63 SF and just switched it to a dual
master cylinder.

I had to install the master cylinder to do the piping but it has never
had fluid in it.

Do I really need to bench bleed the master cylinder?  Given a choice I
would not like to remove and reinstall it and I'll be dealing with a
master cylinder that is dripping fluid.

Thanks
Dennis C.

1996 Dodge Ram 3500 Van Conversion
1964 Plymouth Belvedere 318 Auto
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4-speed
1949 Dodge Pickup 289/C4 soon to be changed
1998 Honda Valkyrie Standard

----