Re: ECU and Engine Miss Diagnosis

stab in the dark but, try switching out the coil, this wouldn't be the first time we have seen an Accel coil go bad, even new ones. Joey----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Gallimore" <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: ECU and Engine Miss Diagnosis

I am using the Accel coil. The coal is mounted horizontally, as a factoy coil is mounted, not with the connections pointed up. I'm sure I can rig up a vertical
mounting on the inner fineder well without butchering up the panel.

The ballast resistor is the four pronged unit that came with the electronic ignition conversion kit. Is this the 1.5 ohm resistor? Where do get these .25
and .8 ohm resistors?

Akron Don Gallimore