Re: 64 Belvedere 50/50 Front Seat Upholstery, Need Help

Re: 64 Belvedere 50/50 Front Seat Upholstery, Need Help

Donny,

I have a 50/50 cloth seat in my '64 Belvedere, 2D HT.  I don't think it's the original seat since it looks more blue and the rest of the interior is turquoise.  If not for that color difference, I would think it's the seat that came in the car - it looks original otherwise.  The rear seat matches the front, btw.  I can take some measurents and photos if you'd like.

Dave