RE: wiper arms

Rich the ones that were on my 65 were chrome but didn't have the wing so I don't know if they were original.
The springs were rusted through and I couldn't find springs to replace the bad ones so I just found ones that would work.
If I can find originals in good shape I will snap them up as I like chrome.

Later
Bill