To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 9:50 PM
Subject: RE: Jetting Changes in Cooler Weather?

I was running test and tune in 47deg weather and had been in probably
80deg before. Steve Mick was helping me and we kept increasing jet sizes
till we started going backwards in ET. I know we jumped up maybe 3
sizes. I can look it up and post it when I find it later. This was on my
318poly w/ dual quad 500 Eddy's.

Donald Gallimore wrote:

I=A0dynoed and adjusted my jets during 90 degree weather.=A0=A0Friday I
rac=
ed my =0ABelvedere in 50 degree weather with a reported effective
altitude =
of 650 feet =0Aversus 2000-3000' in the summer heat.=0A=0ASeemed to be
down=
 on power.=A0 Should I consider=A0going up a jet size(s)=A0in this
 =0Acoole=
r weather situation?=0A=0A=0AAkron Don Gallimore

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-kinsley64polara.html

----

----