Re: factory options

My 65 Dodge sales code brochure lists radios that were available as options, so no radio ordered got the panel that covered the radio spot (as what I have in my 65 Dart wagon with not antenna hole in the fender either). What I also found interesting was it also lists Code 406 - Heater Delete - this option N/A when Air Cond ordered. This suggests that a heater was standard equipment for 65. Over at FABO someone from Hawaii mentioned his 65 Barracuda came with a panel that covered the heater control area and was wondering about it.