Re: Wheel Studs - Oversized Knurl ??

I must have gotten really lucky.  When I first got my '64, I found that there was one lone righty on the left front.  I actually had a spare lefty (brand new) in my tool box from when I put new studs on my '70 GTX 25+ years ago.  I was able to tap out the righty with no trouble and the lefty went right in nicely.  Dumb luck?

Dave