To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:18 PM
Subject: RE: Mopars at 28th Annual San Antonio Mopar Muscle and Classic Car Show

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

As a last minute opportunity I ended up at the show. Fun event! Here are
some pictures:

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/sanantonio2010.html

Sorry I missed saying "hello" to Lester....

Thanks,
Gary H.

I love that '60 Chrysler 300 Special! Those long rams are awesome. On a
similar note I saw a 67ish 'cuda at a show that a guy had found a
damaged long ram and cut it about in half and made a modified short/long
ram. It was on a very bad hemi to boot. His car was excellent.