Re: Wheel Studs - Oversized Knurl ??

I also swithched over to all rh studs and ran into the same problem on my 65 coronet on the front i used a deep impact socket on the bottom to press the stud out as to not warp the drum and when done the replacement studs were loose in the holes it was heck pressing them out and they made a heck of a bang when they broke free (didnt know no better) i took the studs back to napa and they gave me some with a larger shank on them which i pressed back in the holes nice and tight and i have had no problems since i would cut the ends off and then press them out next time live and learn but everything is fine now just press the next size larger shanks in just my 2 cents worth