RE: Super Stock Springs

I did not use the front extensions.  I wonder sometimes if I had, would
it put more arch in the springs, or would it just push the axle back
2"???  I also went with the 3400# springs because that is the published
weight.  It rides great on the road with those springs by the way.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html