Re: valve springs

you do it the same way as on a chevy spin the motor till both valves are closed  charge the cylinder with air and autozone sells a valve spring tool to collapse the spring without removing  the head for about 15 bucks take a magnet and pull the keepers out r&r spring put the keepers back in and move to the next one and you can do more than one cylinder before you have to spin the motor to get both valves closed it  took me a couple hours to replace all mine