Re: Push button heater switch

NAPA-Echlin part number HC205. I had to put it on the Tech page. There is also some discussion there about repairing the old one.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html\

Also, a fellow in TX rebuilds old ones to better than new. He's listed in the vendor's pages.

Yeah the Topica search function is DOA. Sorry. "Free" always has a price so I don't expect them to fix it.

Thanks,
Gary H.