Re: Dealer Code

Hi Bill,
Thanks...I will take a look and try to find it.

I actually got a very good photocopy and the decoding information from Chrysler Historical. However, they only listed the dealer number on the decode sheet not a name or address. The original owner told me that the car was sometype of Executive or promotional car and that he bought it as a new car with 3,000 miles on it. There is also a three month gap between the SONUM (July 4th) and the shipping date (late September)...so I am interested to know if the dealer number will reveal that it was ordered by Chrysler and not a local dealer. ...or perhaps the IBM card created after the car is sold since it lists a shipping date that is three months after the scheduled production date.

Regards,
Ken

----