To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: 1965 Dodge Coronet Convertible for sale

${top_text_ad}
ACTUALLY, she's pretty into it. If we can find a reasonable way to
come up with the money, she'll be all over it!!! SHE WANTS a big
block, 4 speed, 'vert!! And we have a garage bay for it!!!

And if we weren't upside down some in the value of her daily driver,
it would be gone and she would be back driving her old Cherokee (HER
choice).

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 01 Dakota SLT
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:40 PM, MO ( Steve Mick)