Re: Ohio Mopar Expo 11/6

How did the swap meet go?
I had planned on going but the boss lady said I had too many projects to finish up and set her foot down so I showed her...
I installed a new transmission in my 65 Coronet.
Now if I can figure a way to get her to let me take a Cirrus or Saturn and put a tube chassis under it for my 496 stroker.......
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post.