To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Steering

That's what I thought, but in my shop manual diagram it actually looks like a cotter pin and calls it a steering tube coupling pin. Pretty small hole, and unless the roll pin is press fit I guess they opted for a cotter pin to ensure it didn't fall out...I know I feel more comfortable knowing it's a cotter pin that can't fall out...

Jay