Re: Tip on repairing floors-trunk

Since you are there and it's easy to get to, I'd go ahead and add a second coat of POR. POR works by preventing oxygen from reaching the metal. Even an invisible common pin tip sized area without POR will let oxygen in and let rust continue eating the metal under the POR.

Besides, it's another opportunity to "bond" with the POR and your skin. ;)

Thanks,
Gary H.