From: Christopher Gleffe [mailto:customizeordie@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:39 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Max Wedge

Hi folks,

I have a question - maybe somebody can help.

How much rpm´s does an Max Wedge engine can take (with the following parts):

Mopar Performance Max Wedge iron heads

Mopar Performance Cross Ram

TTI Max Wedge System

Are 7200-7500 rpm´s realistic #

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit gratis
Notebook-Flat! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

----
topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and