Updating (was Re: 413 block for sale)

That new R/T is very nice Brian. We hope you'll stick around here.

Reminds me that when I attend a local Mopar Club's meeting nowadays the parking lot is populated more and more  with new Challengers and less and less of the old Mopar Muscle. One guy at a meeting was remarking how he caught himself doing 120 mph on the interstate with his Challenger R/T and had no idea he was going that fast. Try that with a 1962-65 Mopar. You'd certainly know you were going 120! A gent who is in law enforcement chimed in saying he kind of felt guilty giving speeding tickets people with modern musclecars because the cars handle so well at speed and are insulated from noise and road feel so that people are unaware how fast they are really going.

Different time / different technology. I'm glad there are some muscle still being made. The new Challengers are nice, in my opinion, as are the Hemi versions of the other Mopar models. Driving a 62-65 Mopar is still cool, just a different kind of cool. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.