To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: Gear Head Question

So you think it is funny that AMC used Mopar innards in their "transmissions"? Or don't you believe AMC used those parts?
Or should I have used Chrysler instead of Mopar?
If you need verification of AMC's use of "Chrysler" parts, just go to a Motors repair manual for the 60's, 70's and go to the Transmission repair section.