Holley Carb Throttle Bracket Help Wanted

Holley Carb Throttle Bracket Help Wanted

The stock Mopar throttle cable clamp and bracket is not aligned well on my '65
Belvedere.  Engine is a 440 with Torker II manifold. The Lokar cable is sawing
through it's tube.

What are others using for the bracket in this situation that is working? Thanks.

Akron Don Gallimore