Re: 8 3/4

Yea I didn't either, will  have to try that...
----- Original Message ----- From: "MO ( Steve Mick)" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: 8 3/4

Learn something new every day! . I did not know about the one whell blocked, non posi way to get the gear ratio. I got to try that out- less risky getting my neck ran over!....................MO

{Steve Mick}
http://stevemick.shutterfly.com/pictures#Part%202
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan McCormack" <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>