From: Jeff <chargr1969@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 440 hemi ( was Re: Hemi info for display)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 2:13 AM

DJ, years ago i read an article in mopar muscle or some other magazine about making your 440 into a hemi. they showed the heads to bolt on. to make a hemi i know you would have to put pistons in to accept the valves in the hemi head since it is not a flat piston, it has to be a, well you know what hemi pistons look like. anyway i have the magazine here somewhere but where it is? it is possible. but like i said it would be really expensive. if i could find the magazine i would love to share it. either way, the car the guy is looking at does NOT have a 440 hemi in it.     jeff