Re: I hope everybody survived

Here in Indiana we have the Old Oaken Bucket game every year between Indiana and Purdue.
Though it is one of the longest running rivalries in the country it does not impact the top ten standings.
In the 60's and 70's it was one of the best.
Lee Corso coached IU and took them to the Rose Bowl, which used to be the biggest Bowl game in the Country until the BCS came along.
We need a play off.
End of my sports reporting.
Back to figuring what color I'm going to paint the 65.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post.