440 Scource

Good morning all,
   I am thinking of buying a stroker kit and CNC heads from 440 scource.
Putting me into the 543 cu inch range. So there is a lot of questions I
will have about the actual engine build. What I need to know is if we
get any discount from them and who would you recommend that I talk to
there, as appearantly the salesman are on commission and they want you
to deal with that same person throughout the build. Anybody with any
experience with them??

      Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
      65 Satellite 426W 4speed
      66 Charger 383 4Barrel