RE: '64 Chrysler Questions

Yeah, what he said!!  Ultimately it's your car,, your money,, but to me, those giant rims and tiny tire sidewalls just look goofy on an old car.  They ride like hell too.

Love the '64 Chryslers.  Had 3, some of the nicest drivers I ever had.  Tried to give a parts car away a couple years back, but no takers.  Looks like interest is picking up!

Have fun with the car!

Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert