To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: RE: Eastwood HVLP Spray Gun?

Ollie,

Is this the gun, $14.99 on sale for $12.99?

http://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools/paint/adjustable-detail-spray-gun-92126.html

Maybe I should get some paint and play a little.

Thanks
Dennis C.

Ollie wrote:

For what u want to paint, you cannot beat Harbor Freight. Get the small
trim
gun. Have a friend that has a body shop and thats all he uses. Says he
can
buy them, use them and throw them away cheaper than he can clean them.
They
work good for me too.
Just $.02 ..... that I will not charge ya....have fun
Ollie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis C." <dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx>