Now the rest of the story!!!!!!!!

BAM = Bad Ass Mopar

Jim

On Dec 10, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Ollie wrote:

Jim,
Nice looking Dodge. Looks as if you got your main helper, your 2 1/2 year old grandson, well on the way to becoming a Mopar Man.
Ok, now you got me...explain the "BAM"
Heck its COLD here in Mississippi too....
Ollie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Rowland" <dodge440@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 5:31 PM
Subject: The "BAM" Project

Ok

It has been a while and I have decided to forge ahead with the BAM project. I hope to think out side the box, think retro. If only some of the greats were still with us.

They may appear on a new top ten list. Thats another project.

All the e mails I have sent and never a picture of the project. Almost toyed with the Idea of scrapping the project and selling the parts. What few there are on the BAM but being a guy with DNA that reads Jim the Ramcharger and finger prints that are on a few back in the day SS/ AFX Mopars I cold not bring myself to to that.

Also my late younger brother had one with a 383 65 Coronet 500 that picked up trophies at Rt 30 (Gary IN) and Fremont CA.

Enough with reminiscing! It is time to look forward.

Well enjoy the pictures from frigid SC.

http://www.picupine.com/fbfe3a4x

Jim

Coronet 500 440 CI