To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 8:43 AM
Subject: What size parts washer?

I'm sure many of you have a parts washing tank with a recirculator. I'm
going to get one, but would really appreciate knowing if you bought either a
5 gallon or 20 gallon, which is better. I'm always in the camp of getting
the bigger tool, but can't think of anything I'd need to put in a 20 gallon
tank. Before I make a bad choice, would like to hear what you all have to
say. Thanks all.
/Butch/Ferndale,WA

----

----