RE: Yuletide Greetings

I second the Happy Holiday wishes.
Now if someone on the list wants to give me a Christmas present such as a new solid roller cam, a rack and pinion steering or just a mere 3 core aluminum radiator, well just feel free....Just joking but a new Hemi and wiring to install properly wouldn't be rejected.

Ho, Ho, Ho
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post