Re: Heater

I strongly recommend you go to the heater switch repair person on the
63-65 vendor pages.  He did a great job with three different switches for me.
He's located in Texas.

 Contact: Anthony Powell, Dept. 62 to 65 Mopar, 1305 North Grant Drive, Sherman,
TX 75092 Or e-mail aepowell3@xxxxxxxxxxx and tell Anthony you saw his ad here.

Akron Don Gallimore