Merry Christmas!

His richest blessings to all on the mail list(s) during this Holiday Season.

Thank you Gary Hamel for maintaining the best Mopar Mail List on the Web!

It would be nice for many of us to send a Pay Pal "Gift" to Gary Hamel to help with his expenses of maintaining this list, not to mention more hours than is reasonable that he spends on our behalf with no remuneration.

Just a worthy thought for all who have sold items without advertising costs or who have benefitted from the vast information compiled and disseminated here.

A Merry Christmas to all!
Gary Pavlovich

----