Re: Christmas present --two

well i was  allowed a nice christmas present  after selling the 65 wagon and the 71 challenger to get ma the new kitchen i now have a 72 charger se factory 440 ev2 hemi orange car taken as partial trade on the challenger that is now in the garage with my 65 coronet 500 restored and the 66 fury 3 restored and not being my favorite bodystyle the factory 440 and the hemi orange with black top and interior and rt tailights bulge hood i am actually quite pleased with the new addition to the collection needing paint but a very nice southern car to start with with original paint and drivetrain hope you all have a merry christmas and may santa set something nice under ya alls tree (or shop)