reliefs cut in the block, as well as the 383's (both engines have the  same
bore) that I have had,,,,,,,, there was no reason for it, as the street
wedge never had the heads that needed the extra notch for the  valves

In a message dated 12/30/2010 11:17:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
reniemin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  have a 426 SW that has the valve reliefs.      It's a 10/63  date block
and
I knew the fellow that originaly owned the 64 Sport fury it  came in.
I had the joy of riding in the car when he first got it.   He and the car
are long gone now.
----- Original Message  -----
From: "Dave64" <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:29  AM
Subject: Re: 426 SW

Thanks, Don.  I think 426 MW has the  reliefs too, from what I've read -
just
trying to verify, though.  I  would think folks who sell the new repro
heads
would know the  answer.  I'm a long way away from any of this, but I find
1/2
the fun  of our cars is thinking and dreaming about the path out in  front.

Dave