RE: 426W block color

Not Chrysler blue, but turquoise. Yes, Mopar Performance sells Turquoise engine paint, but the word is it is not the exact correct shade.
I'm told Bill Hirsch paint is more authentic. http://www.hirschauto.com/departments.asp?dept=2
Eastwood also sells a correct version: Ceramic Engine Paint Quart 1962-1971 BB Chrysler Turquoise Item number 51622 ZP
http://www.eastwood.com/ew-ceramic-engine-paint-qt-62-71-bb-chry-turqo.html

Check with Brewers and Passon Performance for the tranny parts: http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html has the links.

Thanks,
Gary H.